- Buzzfeed included the “Screw You, I’m Hilarious” pattern in their “21 Delightfully Sweary Cross Stitches…” article.
- Floresita stitches the “I’m not miserable, it’s just my face” pattern in this blog post, featuring lovely WIP photos and astute comments on the trials of having a grumpy default expression.
- Not only does Julie stitch a flawless version of the “Bitches Get Stuff Done” pattern in this blog post, she also shares some important reflections on making changes, and there’s even bonus wisdom from the Mother of Dragons!
- Erin’s finished version of the “Read a Fucking Book” pattern is among excellent company on the cross stitch section of her fantastic website.
- Wil Wheaton showed that he is both a gentleman and a scholar (by setting right a lack of source credit on tumblr for the “Girls Just Wanna Have Fundamental Human Rights” pattern he reblogged), and called me an ‘awesome’ artist’.
- Miss Jojangles featured the “Girls Just Wanna Have Fundamental Human Rights” pattern on her lovely blog in a handmade DIY roundup post.
- The Great Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan inspired “Beautiful Little Fool” was listed in Book Riot‘s “8 Beautifully Bookish Cross Stitch Patterns” feature.
- “Read a Fucking Book” and the retired Hobbit matryoshka pattern were both included on Book Riot‘s Bookish Etsy finds list.
- Isabelle wrote about her finished versions of the “Read a Fucking Book” and “This Too Shall Pass” cross stitch patterns on her wonderful blog.
- The “Read a Fucking Book” cross stitch pattern was included in Buzzfeed‘s “17 Cross Stitch Patterns For Your Sassy Home.“
- The “Girls Just Wanna Have Fundamental Human Rights” cross stitch pattern was mentioned in this blog post over at Stickklubben.
- Mashable‘s “25 Scandalous Needlepoints Your Grandmother Would Hate” featured the “Screw You I’m Hilarious” Cross Stitch Pattern.